Sarah Madsen is an Atlanta-area author and freelance writer of many things. Most notably, Her cyberpunky urban fantasy, Weaver’s Folly, was published by Curiosity Quills Press in March 2018. She has also contributed to various RPGs for publishers like Zombie Sky Press and Kobold Press. She’s a reluctant Slytherin, a rogue for life, and a consumer of gin cocktails and overpriced lattes. When she’s not at Starbucks, you can find her on Twitter (@UnfetteredMuse), Facebook (facebook.com/SarahMadsenAuthor) or WordPress (unfetteredmuse.com).
For freelance inquiries or any other questions, you can contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Awards and Other Accomplishments:
Weaver’s Folly (once called Lysistrata) – Novel
- Top ten finalist in Simon and Schuster’s Simon451 Student Novel Contest.
- “Best Manuscript Submission” from Jessica Williams, Editor at William Morrow, at the May 2014 Atlanta Writers Conference.
- “Best Manuscript Submission” from Andrea Somberg, Agent at Harvey Klinger, at the November 2015 Atlanta Writers Conference.
- “Best Pitch” from Jennifer Letwack, Editor at Thomas Dunne Books, at the November 2015 Atlanta Writers Conference.
- 2015 PitchWars Mentee.
“Beltane Night“ – Poem
- First Place winner in The Chestatee Review annual writing contest, poetry.
Tea and Temptation – One Act Play
- Second Place Winner in The Chestatee Review annual writing contest, one-act plays.
- Second Place Winner in the Southern Literary Festival contest, one-act plays.